Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Five: Around the World

1. How many foreign countries have you visited?
Had to count them up & it's 22 -- Andorra, Antarctica (not a sovereign state according to the U.N., but it's not owned by anyone else either, so I'm counting it as a foreign country!), Argentina, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, and Vatican City. Just counting proper visits, not layovers or stopping in airports or train stations.

2. What do you always take with you on vacation?
A sense of humor, I hope! Otherwise, what I bring on each trip is a little different.

3. Name something you've lost recently:
Well, the kittens keep stealing stuff off my dressing table, so I've at least temporarily lost my nail clippers & my favorite eyeliner via them.

4. Do you prefer action-packed vacations or relaxing ones?
Both! The majority of the trips associated with the places listed above were action-packed, but I do like an occasional relaxing trip (& I have one coming up, yay!).

5. Other people's vacation photographs: Do you really want to see them? 
Yes, I do. I just love travel so much, & if a friend has been somewhere I'm interested in (especially if I haven't been there yet), I want to see the photos.


What I'm wearing: Black knit military jacket, Macy's | Black & white damask shirt, Ralph Lauren | Grey corduroy skirt, Newport News | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Spool-heel boots, Target | Silver hoop earrings, random accessory store

No comments:

Post a Comment