Friday, November 21, 2014

Wow, Reports, Whoa, So Busy

This is just a quick note to thank all of you who participated in this month's status report! I was genuinely surprised and pleased by seeing so many different posts. I was a little worried that the topic of commuting would be boring or not goth-fashion enough for many of you to want to participate. But I enjoyed reading all of your stories, from short drives to complicated multi-step public transit routes! We really have a ways to go to work, don't we?

And I apologize for not commenting on each of your posts, as I prefer to do. But I'm currently up to my eyeballs in work at the office and sewing at home. I'm helping out on some outfits for a Society for Creative Anachronism investiture this weekend, and I've taken a few commissions due at 12th Night at the end of December. Add in the homemade Christmas gifts my family usually does, and, um, where'd my free time go? Eeek!

So I have a few posts auto-scheduled for the next weeks, but I may be a little quiet around here. However, I am writing about costumes and movies at Frock Flicks, and we have podcasts planned for the next month. Feel free to read our blog, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. We're planning a big event for January too.



No comments:

Post a Comment