Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Five: Growing Up, Moving On

1. How many schools and colleges / universities have you attended in all?

Eight (that I recall). A little bit of switching around in the grammar-school era, but after that we lived in mostly the same neighborhood. Plus I stayed in one university and did my portion of grad school in one place.

2. How many states have you lived in? How many countries?

Two states, just the one country ... so far :)

3. Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name?

Drove past it once, it's in Florida, don't recall the name and not sure if it's still there!

4. Do you plan to live in the same state in which you were born or somewhere else?

When I was little, I wanted to live back there, but I quickly realized the benefits of staying where mom had moved us.

5. Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school, high school, college?

I have exactly two friends from junior high / high school who I still talk with (mostly through Facebook) and one good friend from college who I still talk with. Otherwise, I've drifted away and moved on. Funny, I've stayed physically in the same place a whole lot more than I have socially or, I guess, emotionally.

Questions culled from The Friday Five on LiveJournal.

What I'm wearing: Purple ruched-shoulder cardigan, H&M | Black crochet skirt, Coldwater Creek | Purple & black stripe tights, WeLoveColors | Black flats, Aerosoles | Black & silver crystal earrings, random accessory store | Skull pendant on velvet ribbon, Jewels by Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment