Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Statement Earrings

With my new short hair, I'm trying to look for bigger earrings to wear. It feels like a way to dress up my face and distract from the severe style of this unpleasant-to-me fashion. I have a few pairs of larger, flashy earrings, and I've been searching for more.

I picked up these earrings at the vendor room at Costume College, the annual costume conference I attend and teach at in Southern California. The earrings are made from metal sewing-machine bobbins, so a little crafty-nerdy and relevant to my interests.

What I'm wearing: Black lace-topped T-shirt, H&M | Black skirt with lace, velvet & stripe embellishment added by me, thrift-store | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black & grey pumps, Target | Beaded bobbin earrings, Costume College


No comments:

Post a Comment