Monday, September 22, 2014

Matched Set

I wouldn't usually wear a matched set of earrings and a necklace. But these aren't perfectly matched, and also BATS! They were made by the same artist, but several years apart, so while they're the same shape and style, they aren't exact (and nothing she makes is ever exactly the same).

My skirt and stockings are a darn near perfect match though. Quite by accident, but I am terribly fond of matching items in my wardrobe, and I don't just mean black + black (saving the topic of 'blacks that don't match' for another day).

Do you have any matched sets, of jewelry or anything else?

What I'm wearing: Black lace jacket, Macy's | Black T-shirt, Old Navy | Plum silk skirt, Newport News via Lisa | Plum lace stockings, Target | Black two-strap pumps, Bandolino | Silver & purple bat necklace & matching earrings, Jewels by Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment