Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This Year's Crop of Halloween Goodies

It's that most wonderful time of the year -- yes, Halloween stuff is hitting the stores! Some people like all the creepy, gory goods, but I prefer the more subtle, elegant items that have a touch of Old World charm and look like they'd be found in a Victorian mansion or a romantically crumbling castle. And I'm not disappointed by this year's selection. If only I could afford to buy everything!

Here are a couple of my favorites...


Pottery Barn brought back these amazing skeleton martini glasses. They always sell out quickly. This year, they also have bat wine glasses and spider shot glasses.

Williams-Sonoma is another reliable source for posh yet spooky goods. This year, they have a giant crystal skull punch bowl, & wow, I desperately wish I had room to store *and* display such a thing! How cool and at a reasonable price, all things considered.


To see more delights, check out my Pinterest board Halloween on Sale 2014. I'm adding more there as I discover things. Have you found any awesome Halloween home decor items this year? Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment