Friday, July 11, 2014

New Shoes, New Glasses

After a long delay on my part, I finally got new glasses. I love the frames, they're more of the cat-eye shape that had for years (before my last frames broke *sniff*). The optometrist I see is in the mall, where I had a little time to kill...

And I found these shoes. Oh my, it was love at first sight! I had to buy them. The shoes are by one of my favorite brands -- Aerosoles makes "comfort shoes," so some of their designs are boring & conservative, but don't throw out the baby with the bathwater, as the saying goes. If you look closely, you'll find some classic styles, some shoes with a retro vibe, & then gorgeous designs like these. Plus, they're all made in long-lasting materials with comfort as a high priority. Clark's is a similar brand that I love for the same reasons.

What I'm wearing: Black three-quarter sleeve jacket with piped seams, Speigel | Purple T-shirt, Limited | Grey striped skirt, Nordstrom | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Purple suede pumps, Aerosoles | Purple chunky crystal necklace, gift from a friend | Purple & pearl bat earrings, Jewels by Olivia





No comments:

Post a Comment