Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Stripey T-Straps & Skulls

I need more flat shoes or low heels. I have flat boots & casual shoes, but not that many flat/low shoes that look good with dressy or work outfits. My new job is a couple blocks from public transit, so I want to be able to walk there comfortably. I have a couple plain black flats or low-heeled shoes, kind of boring, nothing special.

Coincidentally, my in-laws gave me a Zappos gift card for my birthday. And I finally spent it on these shoes! They're easy to walk in, & they're adorable. The scarf in this outfit picks up the white in the shoe's T-strap quite nicely, I think.


What I'm wearing:
Black knit top, NY & Company
Black & grey knit dress, Coldwater Creek
Black elastic belt, NY & Company
Black tights, Calvin Klein
Black & white stripe T-strap flats, Nine West
Black & white skull scarf, unknown brand
Black & white stripe bead earrings, Kohl's
Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge lipstick in Dark Raspberry



No comments:

Post a Comment