Monday, August 26, 2013

Pin All the Stripey Dresses!

Ah, Pinterest. The greatest Internet time-waster since, um, the Internet! You could do a billion things with that silly tool, but my current fave is window-shopping. I pin a whole lot of stuff I want to buy, semi-realistic stuff (I'm not pinning castles & couture gowns), most of which ends up on my This Is CorpGoth board. It's public if you want to follow.

My current Pin-obsession is stripey clothes suitable for work. Because, wow, there are so many things & at all price points. Take a look as some of my favorite dresses...

Old Navy
Old Navy striped ponte knit dress, $26.94 -- Available in sizes XS-XXL, fabric is cotton/spandex mix, has back zipper.

Eshakti
Eshakti striped knit dress with ruffle neckline, $59.95 -- Available in sizes XS-6X plus custom sizing, fabric is cotton jersey, has side pockets.

ModCloth
ModCloth Meet the Author dress, $52.99 -- Available in sizes S-2X, fabric is polyester, has side zipper & side pockets.


Limited
Limited bow-belted stripe knit dress, $89.99 -- Available in sizes XS-XL, fabric is polyester/rayon/spandex mix, has back zipper.

Express
Express striped dress with red accent, $49.90 -- Available in sizes XS-L, fabric is cotton/spandex mix, has back zipper, belt not included.

They're all so cute! I can't decide which I like best. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment