Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pink House | Black Market

I've mentioned before how much I love the few items I've bought at White House | Black Market. That store is *so* totally CorpGoth! The theme is black & white, & they rotate in one additional color every few months. The styles often include stripes, & in winter, you'll find plenty of velvety garments. The cuts tend to be fitted & elegant, & the quality is pretty good, which makes the prices worth it, in my opinion. [Note: I'm in no way affiliated with the company, this is an unbiased review!]

Yet I haven't worn any of my WHBM pieces together, until today. Well, I only have three items, this jacket & skirt plus one cardigan. But it was only a matter of time. And it felt very appropriate to add a spot of pink.

What's your favorite store to buy clothes from? Is there a boutique you love to splurge at?

What I'm wearing:
Black velveteen jacket, White House Black Market | Black embellished T-shirt, Calvin Klein | Black & white stripe skirt, White House Black Market | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Pink & black pumps, Irregular Choice | Black & silver skull bead necklace, DisneyLand | Pink filigree earrings, Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment