Friday, March 8, 2013

When All Else Fails, Stripes

Dressing for the office only once or twice a week is actually harder than dressing for the office every day (or three times a week, as I often did). I have a harder time remembering what I've repeated, plus I've weeded down my work wardrobe a little to just things that I really love (& what really fits!), & this all means I tend to want to wear the same things over & over again.

Or in this case, more stripes. It seems like all I have in the closet are solids & stripes. Not a bad selection, but it does make me wonder if I just wore this last week!

What I'm wearing:
Black & grey striped sweater, Target
Black skirt, NY & Company
Black tights, Calvin Klein
Red ankle boots, Aerosoles
Red wool scarf, thrifted
Silver filigree earrings, Target

No comments:

Post a Comment