Friday, June 29, 2012

Blue Skies

One of my favorite lines from one of my favorite song is "Because I've seen, whoa, blue skies through the tears in my eyes" (bonus point to whoever guesses the song first ;-). Not that I'm crying today, but this blue dress reminds me of the song. I don't wear blue very often. This dress is really growing on my tho', & I always get compliments when I wear it. Plus, it's super comfy!

What I'm wearing:
Blue knit dress, Ruche | Black T-shirt, Old Navy | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black wedge mary-janes, Kenneth Cole Reaction (thrifted) | Black & white skull-print scarf, gift from my husband | Black shell dangly earrings, random accessory store | Revlon "Raisin Rage" lipstick


Are there certain colors you don't wear or very rarely wear, even tho' they look good on you?

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how the scarf is subtle and some people may not even notice its skulls. And of course I read that line in Frank's voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cobalt blue is fabulous on you - I think you would look great in any jewel-tone.

    ReplyDelete