Thursday, June 9, 2011

Red, Black, Stripes, Lace, Oh My!

Went all out on the Red & Black Week yesterday, when I remembered I do have a red dress (ok, I have another one, but it's a cocktail dress & despite lots of great advice about dressing down fancy attire, that particular one has shoulder decoration that can't be made work-friendly; but I digress).

What I'm wearing:
Red knit dress, Target
Black elastic belt, NY & Company
Black cami, NY & Company
Black leggings with lace insert, NY & Company
Black & white stripe sweater, Chadwicks
Black buckle ankle boots, Aldo
Painted-black shell necklace, bought in Florida
Black & white bead earrings, Kohl's
Bright red lipstick, Sephora


Admittedly, I took the sweater off at work because it did get warm. California's summer has been much delayed, & I haven't been sure when to drop the jackets & sweaters.

1 comment:

  1. The little bit of white really makes this outfit fun. I love it. And the lace insert in the leggings is just the right touch of sexy!

    Sophistique Noir - It's Red & Black Week!

    ReplyDelete